Sunday, July 15, 2012

Just Can't Wait.

   Well tomorrow is the first day that I can register for classes. I am so looking forward to it. I love this part of going to school. The newness of everything and the fact I get and excuse to buy stationary, its a weakness of mine. I just love stationary supplies. Pens, paper, markers, notebooks.... I just can't seem to have enough. And of course it gives me another excuse to spruse up the old Book O' Shadows. It definitely needs some work. I would also like to get a chance to scrapbook too, or even do a coven scrapbook. Now there is a good idea. Hell any scrapbook of my would be very gothic and pagan anyway, with heavy earth and fire tones. Like everything else in my life.
    Oh and I can't forget to mention the new love in my life....Hazelnut coffee. OH...MY...GODDESS! The only thing that I think could top this at this moment would be if they had pumpkin spice coffee. Though the Pumpkin Spice Tea is right up there with the Hazelnut coffee for me. Oh and Jiff just started making this wonderful Chocolate-Hazelnut spread... its simply wicked. But I can't have to much of it, just a dab on whole wheat toast for breakfast. I'm still on a diet, though I'm not doing to well on it.
     As far as I'm concerned this diet blows. I don't seem to be losing any weight though I have changed my eating habits to healthier and less sugary things. Though I don't think it is really the diet that is my problem but my lack of mobility. I really have to start exercising again. I think in the morning I will start a tai-bo regime and see where that gets me. I refuse to fight with the spiders to walk up and down the driveway in the mornings.Though after I start college I can just walk the walking trail at Gamble Park, or maybe even bicycle it. I really just need to sit down and do a spell to lose weight as well. There is nothing like a bit of divine help when you are changing your lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment