Monday, July 23, 2012

Waiting...

     Well I pre-registered for classes and found out I had to do this audit thingy. It took one week for the paperwork to get here so now I can finish registering for classes. I'm not completely happy with what my advisor put me in either. I have Art Appreciation, Biology, Psy- Human Growth and Development, and English. I don't want to take Art.... I am not an artsy person. If it was like arts and crafts then hell yea, but I don't want to write papers about artist that I don't give a rats ass about. I want to take music instead and I am going to see if I can. I don't care if they have to move my classes around.
     Also I finally turned my application in for the Arc. I just need to call and harass them now. I know several people who work there and that my actually help me get a job. On the other hand there is always Burger King and the other fast food restaurants that I can apply at cause I really need a job. Anyway thats been about it lately. Nothing much going on in my life except trying to get all this school stuff done and waiting, I hate waiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment