Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wow, things have changed.

      I was on the Magick City Pagans Forum earlier and realized how none of that really matters to me anymore. I have really changed in the last few years. I use to haunt the forum, talking to the other participants and learning what I could about all the different ways the craft is used. It varies so much from person to person, its just incredible.
     But none of that really matters to me anymore. All it does is remind me of what I should be working on, my own craft. I have so many ideas and truly so much I should be doing. I just keep putting it all off though. Oh, I can do this later. Blah, blah, blah! I need to get up off my toosh and finish what I start. I need to stop worrying about finding a job and school going right and do something about it. There is plenty of spell work I could be doing and I just need to get up and do it. I need to work on my Book of Shadows horribly bad. I need to be finishing writing my notes on my runes and working on that rune meditation.
     Maybe its I feel this way because today is one of those foggy, rainy days that I love. I can't wait until I finally get up north and everyday is like this for a season. I would be so happy to deal with this weather daily. And some day I will. I have a goal to get thru college and get a good job so that I will one day be able to afford to live in New England, I want to live near Boston. Honestly I would like to live near or in Salem, Massachusetts. I know its the Halloween capital of the world and thats fine, I love Halloween. And I don't have to be in the boonies to do magick. I work just fine with a small backyard or in doors. Hell I'm not a very woodsy pagan anyway so I can deal with city life. In all honesty I don't care where I live as long as I am happy. I know what I want and maybe, just maybe I will meet my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment