Monday, July 9, 2012

Busy, busy, busy....

      Dear Goddess, I have been busy lately. Between planning for our annual Lughnasadh ritual, planning for college, trying to find insurance, and trying to find a job I haven't really had much time to think of anything else. And it shows with me dreaming about rituals and working and things going wrong. I dearly hope that I do this well, its my first ritual after all. Well the first one I have planned and participated with other people.  I have been to other rituals of course and done my own thing by myself, which is mostly add libbed.
      I have a good feeling about all this though. Between me and the coven we seem to have put together a rather nice ritual. Well its mostly me a Kitten doing the planning but that is ok, that is normal. Only a few more weeks to go and so much to do. We just figured out where we are going to do the ritual and what to use as the altar.  Now just to prepare the area for the ritual and gather all the supplies, which thankfully won't cost much. And lets not forget the feast, which will be awesome. Kitten is talking about cooking some kind of squash and I am planning on baking some bread and possibly doing a fruit and frozen yogurt thing for dessert. I hope everyone enjoys this, we have definitely put a lot of work into it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment