Saturday, September 1, 2012

Plot Bunnies

   Well I did it, I finally wrote and published my first fanfiction. It was only going to be a oneshot, but it has evolved into a multi-chapter fic. I never thought that I would be an author in any fashion and it kind of amazes me that people actually enjoy my writting. I couldn't help it though, the plot Bunnies attacked me and carried me off. They refused to leave me be until I put all of it down on paper. So at the moment I am free from the plot bunnies but there are more coming. Its like I have opened a flood gate and its all coming through.
   I currently have another one in the works that I am going to have to take notes on before the bunnies run off. I hope it ends up being interesting and enjoyable. This one is definitely going to be a multi chapter affair and I have no idea on the rating either. I may even work on my poetry again and some fiction pieces. It all depends on how my muse attacks and what I have going on at the time. I also have several projects around the house that I am working on. I am painting a few boxes and still working on my room and altar. Lets not forget about the prayerbeads that I have been working toward making as well. I also need to purchase fabric for Halloween costumes and other projects. Oh and I really want to get a wood burner and finish my wand too. There are so many ideas and plot bunnies playing in my head that I just don't know what to do first.

No comments:

Post a Comment