Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy 'Erin' Day!

    Well today has been a rather good day, it is a football Saturday and also my friend Erin's Birthday. Happy Birthday Erin! You know I had to give her a shout out. I hope she has a wonderful birthday and enjoys what we were able to get her cause I spent 4 hours at Walmart with my sister going over birthday stuff. Unfortunately this happens to be a penny pinching year so we weren't able to get her much. Hell I was only able to get her a cheap garbage can, but it was something she needed and I was pretty much broke. I do wish we could have gotten her more this year, but hey Yule is coming and there is always next year.
    Anywho, I have been going thru the blogs I am following, which is turning out to be a new daily activity. And I have been working on my Goddess Rosary or Prayer Beads, which ever you want to call them. I finally decided on my colors and found one of the prayers I want to use with them. I really need to sit down and work on the rest of the prayers so that I can do a post on them when I am done. I have to do another shout out to Lady Caer Morganna at http://thewiccalife.blogspot.com/. Everyone should definitely check out her blog its fantastic. Well I got to run and get my sissy from work. I hope everyone has an awesome day and Happy fall to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment