Friday, August 31, 2012

Blue Moon and more

   Well, Happy Blue Moon to everyone. I am so excited about the blue moon that I believe I will spend a part of my night reveling in it. That is if the clouds clear and I can get out in the moon light.  I have also been spending a good bit of my time studying and going thru my books as of late. I have been doing quite a bit of research on devotions and the like. I have also been working on my ritual items and tools. And I am in the middle of sewing my altar cloth. I am so happy that I have finally been able to get around to all this and I am enjoying it greatly. I have even come across some music that is going to be lovely for rituals and meditation. I just have to tweak it a bit or rather get help to tweak it.
   It has been quite a few days since my last post and I have begun working full time as a Nanny again. I love the job and its fun to do. I also still have plenty of time to do my research while working since my charge is only about 4 months old. She is precious too. I will have to upload some pics of my Ella Bella. Anyway all is well and I have been much happier since all this started and I got back on the right path. Yay for me, finally things are going in the right direction again. It also doesn't hurt that its officially fall and my favorite time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment