Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Somethings got to give

     So things have been rather uneventful lately. I'm not working as Ella's Nanny anymore so I am now officially looking for a job, and its a lot harder than it sounds. Apparently no where in my area is hiring right now, but hopefully they will be soon since the holidays are coming. I really need to find a job especially since we are having money problems. It doesn't help that my brother screwed us on his portion of the phone bill or that our car has become the rolling money pit. In the end things have to get better.
     My roomies checks from the rest of their college loans are suppose to come in this week so I know we will be ok. I should have some money here soon to pay for my loan, which is late and probably going to be another month behind. I admit now that I shouldn't have spent any of my loan money, but I didn't expect there to be such a long break in my pay. I know that it couldn't be helped. Wendi, Ella's Mother, ran into some money problems because they have been cutting her hours at work and she desperately needs those hours to pay her bills.
    I know how she feels, my Daniel isn't doing so well either. He lost a day at work earlier this month and it hurt his pay badly. Unfortunately he also lost four hours last Friday because we had to take Grandma to chemo. And that is going to be on his next check. Maybe things will get better and one of the other jobs he applied for will call him. Something has got to give. Either I need to find work or he needs to find something better. I can only pray that things improve her soon, before the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment