Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Busy like the Bee...

  I have been rather busy as of late. I have become the nanny for my roommate Wendi's daughter Ella. I have also been trying to finish fixing my bedroom and setting up my altar. Which is honestly harder than it sounds considering I have to finish building the closet and so many other things. Caring for Ella is honestly the easiest part of my day, at least when she is feeling well. She is currently teething and has also figured out how to pseudo-crawl. So I spend my time trying to keep her from getting hurt or getting carpet burn.
  I have also begun sewing and beading again. This is a fun pastime that I enjoy with my adopted sister Barbara. She however will always be much better than me at both of these things. I'm doing well though and I'm enjoying myself. I can also do these things while caring for Ella. I am currently in the middle of stitching what will be my altar cloth. I also have several craft oriented jewelry and beading ideas that I am soon going to try out. Not to mention the wind chime I have been wanting to make and the other crafts I have started but lacked the money to finish. I am so excited about getting paid. Now I am finally going to be able to finish so many things. Not to mention helping Daniel pay for somethings.

No comments:

Post a Comment