Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Here we go...

    Well, October was definitely an uphill battle for my sanity. I spent think I honestly spent most of it in bed. Between my grandmother dieing and having to deal with my family October wasn't as fun as it usually is for me. Hopefully next year will be better. And here comes the holiday whirlwind that captures us from Halloween through Twelfth Night (Oct. 31th- Jan. 6th). I'm looking forward to the holidays this year more so than usual. This year has been a rather hard year and I (along with the rest of my family) wish for this holiday season to be filled with happiness and abundance. We also have a new little one to celebrate the coming season with and its going to be a joy to celebrate Ella's first Christmas. I must remember to have plenty of batteries for my camera. My family has some great plans for this holiday season if everything goes according to plan. We are thinking about getting a large loan for the holidays so that money won't be a problem and paying the whole thing off when income taxes come in. Which I think would work out quite nicely. We have a lot of stuff we need to get for the holidays and lets not forget the toys for the kids. We want them to have the best Christmas we can give them. I know that we could all breathe a little easier knowing that we won't have to choose between the holidays and gas money.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment